What are the JLA Forums Danart is trying to link to?
Kyonshi
2024-05-05 19:25:58 UTC
What the title says.
Not sure what the poster is about, but they seem to be linking to some
forum that is blocked for external users.
Danart
2024-05-17 20:47:06 UTC
Post by Kyonshi
What the title says
Not sure what the poster is about, but they seem to be linking t
some
Post by Kyonshi
forum that is blocked for external users
I am not linkin
anything to do with JLA? Maybe I have a setting that needs to be off
If you could inform of any settings I need to change please tell me

I seem to be writing or making a topic and it automatically generate
a link or something

This is a response to the post seen at
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=664827184#66482718
Kyonshi
2024-05-21 10:57:48 UTC
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=664827184#664827184
is what I see on all your messages.
MummyChunk
2024-05-21 15:30:51 UTC
Post by Kyonshi
forum that is blocked for external users
Web Based Usenet Gstewa

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.music.dylan/c/tPXPNb_VB8

Danart
2024-05-24 19:04:32 UTC
Post by Kyonshi
is what I see on all your messages
I do not see what you see at all? I do not see anything

Again it might be a setting I am not aware of