Test please ignore
grumpygramps
2005-03-12 05:32:04 UTC
This is a test please ignore
Miss Perspicacia Tick
2005-03-12 07:50:02 UTC
Post by grumpygramps
This is a test please ignore
Why because you're too lazy and/or fuckwitted to find alt.test? As they're
on the same server, if it works here, it'll work there, and vice versa.
Old Gringo
2005-03-12 14:57:20 UTC
Post by Miss Perspicacia Tick
Post by grumpygramps
This is a test please ignore
Why because you're too lazy and/or fuckwitted to find alt.test? As they're
on the same server, if it works here, it'll work there, and vice versa.
Miss. Tick, My other post here should have been directed to you sorry
for the error. Slow but sure everything starts going to hell after
65. :)
--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life
Miss Perspicacia Tick
2005-03-12 15:37:00 UTC
Post by grumpygramps
This is a test please ignore
Why because you're too lazy and/or fuckwitted to find alt.test? As
they're on the same server, if it works here, it'll work there, and
vice versa.
Miss. Tick, My other post here should have been directed to you sorry
for the error. Slow but sure everything starts going to hell after
65. :)
Thanks - and you're only 65?! Funny, you don't look a day over 70! <eg>. The
site isn't mine, it belongs to MVP Jim Eshelman (and he won't mind you
looking a bit - the more who know the better). Alex was a fine gentleman
(and he /was/ a gentleman). I am very upset that I never got to meet him
personally. Another MVP friend met him a half-dozen times at various events
and he was the epitome of the old fashioned gent ('ladies first', always
holding the door open for a woman (some would find that demeaning, but it
was just how he was)). Alex was who he was - he would have been 70 in June -
and there are many who have said they wished he was their father/grandfather
(I have said the same and I didn't really know him).

I only wish I'd said something to him... Oh well, it's too late now... He
only lived 2 hours away by train (Bournemouth).
Old Gringo
2005-03-12 16:56:26 UTC
Post by grumpygramps
[...]
I am now 84 but it all started to go to hell at 65. :) No recovery
disk available. :)
Blinky the Shark
2005-03-12 20:00:50 UTC
Post by Old Gringo
Miss. Tick, My other post here should have been directed to you sorry
for the error. Slow but sure everything starts going to hell after
65. :)
Thanks - and you're only 65?! Funny, you don't look a day over 70! <eg>. The
*And* he's got a great face for radio. ;)
--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
Old Gringo

Toolman Tim
2005-03-13 01:41:04 UTC
http://www.nuboy-industries.com/old_gringo_ver2.jpg
Gee, I can only *hope* to look that good at 65 <g>
Blinky the Shark
2005-03-13 02:26:17 UTC
Post by Old Gringo
Miss. Tick, My other post here should have been directed to you sorry
for the error. Slow but sure everything starts going to hell after
65. :)
Thanks - and you're only 65?! Funny, you don't look a day over 70! <eg>. The
*And* he's got a great face for radio. ;)
Old Gringo jpg
http://www.nuboy-industries.com/old_gringo_ver2.jpg
Blinky jpg:

http://blinkynet.net/humor/fam1.html
Old Gringo
Old Gringo
2005-03-13 03:48:45 UTC
Post by Old Gringo
Miss. Tick, My other post here should have been directed to you sorry
for the error. Slow but sure everything starts going to hell after
65. :)
Thanks - and you're only 65?! Funny, you don't look a day over 70! <eg>. The
*And* he's got a great face for radio. ;)
Old Gringo jpg
http://www.nuboy-industries.com/old_gringo_ver2.jpg
Old Gringo JPG Removed :)
Old Gringo
2005-03-12 14:48:38 UTC
Post by grumpygramps
This is a test please ignore
Sorry, I had to take a look. My sincerest sympathy and condolences.
What a spectacular site for help.
With all respect.
Watcher111
2005-03-12 15:22:18 UTC