Rising Gas Prices Solved (Finally)
Joel
2022-06-10 19:20:04 UTC
Solutions NOT Exucses
?n my state,
the price of gas
is so high
that it would be cheaper
to buy cocaine [dramatic pause]
and just run everywhere.?
?Senator John Kennedy (R-LA)
(?ranslation: Just because Joe Biden can? solve our fuel crisis doesn?
<https://tinyurl.com/39v52bd9>
Exceptions may occur in the case of feeble-brained snowflakes who tend to
experience random idiopathic episodes of derangement, frothing, drooling,
and/or ire.
Cracker.
Joel Crump
John Doe
2022-06-10 23:11:12 UTC
Off topic troll...
--
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.freeware,24hoursupport.helpdesk
Subject: Rising Gas Prices Solved (Finally)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 19:17:52 GMT
“In my state,
the price of gas
is so high
that it would be cheaper
to buy cocaine [dramatic pause]
and just run everywhere.”
— Senator John Kennedy (R-LA)
(“Translation: Just because Joe Biden can’t solve our fuel crisis doesn’t
<https://tinyurl.com/39v52bd9>
Exceptions may occur in the case of feeble-brained snowflakes who tend to
experience random idiopathic episodes of derangement, frothing, drooling,
and/or ire.
--
I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
Old men in geriatric diapers stalk me on the usenets
Humbly, I am awesome.
Edward Hernandez
2022-06-10 23:39:39 UTC
In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$***@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...
Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET (**) has been 58.3% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe has posted at
least 1623 articles to USENET. Of which 173 have been pure insults and
774 have been John Doe "troll format" postings.

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...
And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
CLUELESS...
And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 10 Jun 2022 23:11:12 GMT in message-id
<kcQoK.8654$***@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

TdQFBEqjVJW4
testytest
2022-08-24 09:40:43 UTC
Hello John,

True...
Post by John Doe
Off topic troll...
--
Best regards,
testytest
Today's Topic
2022-06-11 14:08:38 UTC
The new definition of censorship:

<https://tinyurl.com/2p8t75de>

Shortened Links Always Guaranteed Safe* by Author:

*DISCLAIMER:

Humbly, I am awesome.
Solutions NOT Excuses
2022-06-11 14:16:17 UTC
[Format FUBAR manual override, sig delimiter corrections applied:]

“In my state, the price of gas is so high that it would be cheaper
to buy cocaine... [dramatic pause] and just run everywhere.”

/s/ Senator John Kennedy (R-LA)

(“Translation: Just because Joe Biden can’t solve our fuel crisis doesn’t
mean Hunter Biden can’t.” /s/ Jimmy Failla, Radio Host, @jimmyfailla)

<https://tinyurl.com/39v52bd9>

I don't care what your political persuasion tends to be, that is FUNNY!

Humbly, I am awesome.
Pot, Kettle, Black
Joel
2022-06-12 12:02:25 UTC
Post by T
Post by Joel
Cracker.
Pot, Kettle, Black
Nah, I'm a woke white person. Bucky is a jerk-off gun-toting cracker.
Joel Crump
Dick_Holder
2022-06-12 16:09:38 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by T
Post by Joel
Cracker.
Pot, Kettle, Black
Nah, I'm a woke white person.
AKA a grifter ;)
Post by Joel
Bucky is a jerk-off gun-toting cracker.
Guns aren't dangerous, people are.
The vast majority of gun owners are responsible, law abiding citizens.
Guns aren't hunting down victims, the mentally ill are.
Developing some sort of psychic test that keeps guns out of the hands of
these mentally ill people is the trick.
I think the age to buy, own, possess any kind of firearm should be set
to 24 years of age.
Teenagers/Tweenagers should be buying cars, _Windows 11_ computers,
video games, DVD's ... not AR-15's.
That they are looking to buy guns at that young an age should raise a
red flag.
--
M15r6
i7-11800H
240 Hz Display
Joel
2022-06-12 17:51:33 UTC
Post by Dick_Holder
Post by Joel
Post by T
Post by Joel
Cracker.
Pot, Kettle, Black
Nah, I'm a woke white person.
AKA a grifter ;)
I've done my share of work toward ending racial injustice.
Post by Dick_Holder
Post by Joel
Bucky is a jerk-off gun-toting cracker.
Guns aren't dangerous, people are.
The vast majority of gun owners are responsible, law abiding citizens.
Guns aren't hunting down victims, the mentally ill are.
Developing some sort of psychic test that keeps guns out of the hands of
these mentally ill people is the trick.
I think the age to buy, own, possess any kind of firearm should be set
to 24 years of age.
Teenagers/Tweenagers should be buying cars, _Windows 11_ computers,
video games, DVD's ... not AR-15's.
That they are looking to buy guns at that young an age should raise a
red flag.
You make some interesting points.
Joel Crump
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2022-06-22 15:33:25 UTC
On Sun, 12 Jun 2022 at 12:09:38, Dick_Holder <***@man.invalid>
wrote (my responses usually FOLLOW):
[]
Post by Dick_Holder
Guns aren't dangerous, people are.
That's true of (nearly) all weapons. And tools, and lots of other
things.
Post by Dick_Holder
The vast majority of gun owners are responsible, law abiding citizens.
I'll take your word for it. But the vast majority of people who get shot
are the result of gun use. (Yes, I know about arrows.)
Post by Dick_Holder
Guns aren't hunting down victims, the mentally ill are.
Developing some sort of psychic test that keeps guns out of the hands
of these mentally ill people is the trick.
Now there, I agree with you (though I question "the" as it implies it's
the total solution).

Such a test needs to be rigorously enforced, though.
Post by Dick_Holder
I think the age to buy, own, possess any kind of firearm should be set
to 24 years of age.
The threshold can vary, but I agree with the principle. Though I
question the need for _anyone_ - however responsible - in civilian life
(other than perhaps law enforcement) to _own_ an _automatic_ forearm.
(Doesn't their _desire_ to own such, make their "responsible" status
questionable? Though yes, I do know it could be said that's a slippery
slope.)
Post by Dick_Holder
Teenagers/Tweenagers should be buying cars, _Windows 11_ computers,
video games, DVD's ... not AR-15's.
(-: [Yes, they should be buying W11 computers, to keep the hardware
manufacturers in business.]
Post by Dick_Holder
That they are looking to buy guns at that young an age should raise a
red flag.
AR-15s, or any gun?

The whole subject is complex: there's more to it than _just_ gun
ownership. UK has fairly tight rules, and I think our last school
shooting was 1996, i. e. 26 years ago; but conversely, I think
Switzerland _requires_ all citizens to own a firearm, and _they_ don't
have a lot of trouble. (Though I'm not sure what _type_ is involved
there.)

Advertising is legalized lying. - H.G. Wells
Bill
2022-06-12 19:32:48 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by T
Post by Joel
Cracker.
Pot, Kettle, Black
Nah, I'm a woke white person. Bucky is a jerk-off gun-toting cracker.
Are you saying one of those is supposed to be better than the other?
I'll give you AOC (and you can keep her!)
Joel
2022-06-12 19:37:35 UTC
Post by Bill
Post by Joel
Post by T
Post by Joel
Cracker.
Pot, Kettle, Black
Nah, I'm a woke white person. Bucky is a jerk-off gun-toting cracker.
Are you saying one of those is supposed to be better than the other?
I'll give you AOC (and you can keep her!)
I definitely think I am better than Bucky.
Joel Crump
Bob F
2022-09-03 04:15:22 UTC
On 6/10/2022 12:17 PM, Solutions NOT Exucses wrote:

Don't like high gas prices - just reverse trumps huge price hike to
protect oil company profits.

https://epic.uchicago.edu/news/column-trumps-push-for-higher-gas-prices-is-misguided/