Test ASCII whitespace
Justisaur
2023-12-22 16:32:30 UTC
My ASCII sig is losing spaces when looked up in GG, trying to fix. I
used Thunderbird

shift-spaces

<code>
code html
</code>

Sorry for using this group, but it's one I use on occasion, seems to be
mostly dead, and if I can't get it working maybe someone will have a
solution.
--
-Justisaur

ø-ø
(\_/)\
`-'\ `--.___,
¶¬'\( ,_.-'
\\
^'
Justisaur
2023-12-22 16:35:20 UTC
My ASCII sig is losing spaces when looked up in GG, trying to fix.  I
used Thunderbird
     shift-spaces
<code>
     code html
</code>
Sorry for using this group, but it's one I use on occasion, seems to be
mostly dead, and if I can't get it working maybe someone will have a
solution.
Oh yeah, and the test groups aren't on GG.

None of that worked. Trying another.

ASCII 255
--
-Justisaur

ø-ø
(\_/)\
`-'\ `--.___,
¶¬'\( ,_.-'
\\
^'
Justisaur
2023-12-22 16:46:14 UTC
Post by Justisaur
My ASCII sig is losing spaces when looked up in GG, trying to fix.  I
used Thunderbird
      shift-spaces
<code>
      code html
</code>
Sorry for using this group, but it's one I use on occasion, seems to
be mostly dead, and if I can't get it working maybe someone will have
a solution.
Oh yeah, and the test groups aren't on GG.
None of that worked. Trying another.
     ASCII 255
O.k. that's weird the shift-spaces ASCII 255 show up when quoted on GG,
but not in the original message.

áááááASCII 166

That doesn't look right. I suppose I could use dots or try character picker

Unicode U+00A0

.ø-ø..........
(\_/)\........
.`-'\ `--.___,
..¶¬'\( ,_.-'.
.......\\ ....
.......^'.....

That's still going to get squished by variable width fonts, and it looks
messier though so will the justisaur itself no matter what.
--
-Justisaur

ø-ø
(\_/)\